The BEVS Precision Engineered Impact Testers are Robust and of High Quality. They are used to make reliable evaluations of a coating's flexibility and resistance to rapid deformation.
A free falling weight from a controlled distance impacts a coated surface. The coating on the surface is then reviewed visually to check for cracking or crazing. When a product has a coating applied to only one surface, the testing can be done on either the coated side or the reverse, uncoated side. Usually both sides are tested.
Most protective coatings must be impact tested for optimal quality control. This instrument is indispensable for industries in painting, plating, plastic, varnish, resin, compound, coil coating, sheet metal, etc.
- Sturdy Base Plate
- Falling Weight(different weights avaialble)
- Clamp ring to adjust height of weight
- Release collar
- Graduated guide tube (different lengths available)
- Ball/Indenter: 15.9mm or 20mm
- Weight: Choice of 3 weights