This sturdy and robust unit is ideal for determining the elasticity, adhesion and elongation of dry paint on a metal sheet. Coated samples up to 70 mm in width are bent over mandrels of regularly decreasing diameter until cracks are observed.
Each instrument comes with a kit of 14 mandrels, with diameters (in mm) of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 19, 20, 25 and 32
- Precision cylindrical mandrel for accurate results
- Rod diameters from 2 to 32 mm
- Handle design to make it easy to bend metal panels
- Economically priced
- Durable design for long term use
- Compliant with ASTM and ISO methods