The Novo-Gloss 60° gloss meter is designed to meet the measurement criteria for most gloss measuring applications
Small, lightweight and durable the instrument can be used in the most demanding environments. The high specifications, including statistical analysis, graphical analysis and software-free PC down load facility make it the ideal choice for general gloss measurements.
We are the U.S. and Canadian Authorized distributor for glossmeters, haze, color and other physical testing equipment. We only supply our customers with quality reputable equipment ensuring it will not be returned to us. For a select time we are offering the Novo Gloss 60 Glossmeter at the lowest available price in the Americas. "Offer expires when this message is removed from this website."
- Fast measurement, on-board statistics with graphical trend analysis and reporting.
- Automatic calibration with tile validation
- Date and time stamped results
- Easy Batching - User definable batch names and batch sizes for quicker and more efficient reporting
- Software-free data transfer
- Direct data input via Bluetooth - Instantly transmit measured readings directly to programs such as Microsoft Excel
- Auto-ranging, Measures Matt to Mirror Finish
- Compatible with all major international standards
- Extended two year warranty
- Calibrate to any standard
- Lifetime lightsource guarantee
- Resolution: 0.1GU
- Repeatability: 0.2GU
- Reproducibility: 0.5GU
- Measuring Range: 60°: 0 – 1000 GU
- Measurement spot: 60° - 6mm x 12mm
- Memory: 1000 readings
- Power: Rechargeable lithium ion battery, 17+ hours operation per charge
- Battery Charge: 10,000+ readings per charge or 250+ readings per hour per day
- Recharge Time: 2.5 hours with charger or 4.5 hours on USB
Replacement Case for NG60 Glossmeter: Part no. GM-14408 Price $85.
- Replacement AC Charger for NG60 Glossmeter: Part no. GM-14406 Price $134.
Calibration Tiles with ISO 9001 Certificates:
High Gloss 93GU Gloss: Replacement Calibration Tile. Part no. GM-14301 Price $369.
Med. Gloss 50GU Gloss: Optional Calibration Tile Part no. GM-14302 Price $590.
Low Gloss 10GU Gloss: Optional Calibration Tile Part no. GM-14303 Price $590.
Mirror Gloss 1800GU: Optional Calibration Tile Part no. GM-14304 Price $369.
Calibration Tiles with ISO17025 Certificates:
High Gloss 93GU Gloss: Optional ISO 17025 Gloss Cal. Tile Part no. GM-14401 Price $719.
Medium Gloss 50GU Gloss: Opt. ISO 17025 Gloss Cal. Tile Part no. GM-14402 Price $865.
Low Gloss 10GU Gloss: Opt. ISO 17025 Gloss Cal. Tile Part no. GM-14403 Price $865.
Swap of Calibration Tiles
High Gloss 93GU Gloss: ISO 17025 Gloss Cal. Tile Swap Part no. GM-14401A Price $440.
Purchase the ISO 17025 93GU Calibration Tile with Glossmeter at the same time.
Note: The included Standard tile that ships with the unit is ISO 9001 and not ISO 17025.
For any questions, please call our sales department with no hold time :
Toll Free at : 1-866-462-6832.
11 Reasons to Purchase the Novo Gloss 60° TODAY
- Best Value Glossmeter in the Industry
- Same Measurement Specs as the more expensive Glossmeters (including table top at 4 times the price)
- Longest Battery Life on Market - 10000+ readings, - no need for costly AC Adapter
- Longest Most Comprehensive WARRANTY - 2 Full Years
- Lifetime Warranty on Lamp
- New Ergonomic and Lighter Design
- Quality Engineering by Rhopoint of England
- Best Value & Price Guaranteed - 110% Money Back Guarantee
- Gloss Measurement Satisfaction Guaranteed
- A corporation in business serving customers since the 90's with satisfaction - BBB Member
Every Quality Laboratory should have a Gloss Meter, make it a Novo Gloss. Why wait?
Best Price - Best Warranty - Best Quality of Measurement.